SPI is looking for a representative officer for the Singapore office!
22 January 2016
With a growing capacity, professional network and interest in the market of Southeast Asia, SPI set up a Representative Office at the Singapore Science Park located on the campus of the National University Singapore (NUS) in 2013. This is a major step in the further development of SPI activities in Southeast Asia, building upon SPIís extensive presence in China and ongoing project activities in the region. SPI aims to expand its experience, expertise and professional network in Southeast Asia. In this sense, SPI is recruting:
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICER FOR THE SINGAPORE DELEGATION (M/F)
Functions and duties:
- Manage the daily operations of SPI Singapore representative office
- Conduct market research in different sectors in Singapore and other Southeast Asian markets
- Develop and execute growth strategies for acquiring new clients and expanding SPIís Singapore activities in Southeast Asia
- Develop proposals to potential private and public clients
- Support in development of project deliverables and activities in projects funded by the European Commission and other international organizations
Education and training:
- Recent graduation (up to 5 years of working experience)
- Masters or PhD graduates preferred
Skills and qualities:
- Good knowledge of international business and development
- Solid academic/research background
- Basic knowledge on international Science, Technology and Innovation collaboration between ASEAN and Europe
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and preferably another Southeast Asian language (Bahasa/Malaysia/Indonesian/ Thai/ Vietnamese/ Mandarin)
- Organizational, research and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Commitment to quality work and a sense of responsibility
- Capacity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Pro-active attitude with flexibility and willingness to learn
Applicants must have a residence permit to work in Singapore (Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Residence (PR) only).
Applications should be sent via email to:
Dr. Sara Medina at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Application for SPI Singapore Chief Representative Officer.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Deadline: 14th February 2016.