To reinforce the Porto office team associated with the Science and Technology area, one of the company’s intervention areas, we intend to recruit a young graduate to provide administrative support to international projects, reporting to one of the Members of the company’s Board.
The candidate to be recruited must meet the following requirements:
- Degree in the areas of Translation, Secretariat, Languages Applied to Business Relations, International Relations or similar;
- Proficiency in Portuguese language and very good written expression skills;
- Proficiency in English language (spoken and written);
- High organisational and time management skills;
- Good command of Ms Office tools, namely in the production of documents and presentations.
Applicants with a good knowledge of the Spanish language will be valued.
We offer a multicultural environment with good working conditions, in a solid and competitive structure.
Applications must be submitted using the form available at www.spi.pt/en (under Join our Team) until march 28th.